ZENCLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated November 20, 2020
1. PARTICIPATION: Your participation is a contractual opt-in privilege to use Club Twenty After, LLC’s (known as “Club”) online ZENClub member account and ZENStore and related products or services and participate in Club sponsored activities, programs and events offered from time to time by the Club to your agreement to opt-in. The Club reserves the absolute right without notice to add, change, or eliminate any Club participant benefits or use of ZENClub member's dashboard and account interface. Your participation does not entitle you to any interest or ownership in the Club or its property and confers no right to participate in the management or operation of the Club. All matters affecting or relating to your participation shall be in the Club’s sole discretion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is no financial obligation to become a ZENClub member. There are no monthly dues or fees required to remain an active ZENClub member. Additionally, there is no minimum purchase requirements to maintain your ZENClub membership active status. By signing up through our submission form, you will be granted access to special offers and products not offered to the public. ZENClub members must be logged in to their account to purchase products at the discounted rate and to receive ZENClub benefits.
3. GUIDELINES, RULES, AND REGULATIONS: You agree to abide by all rules and regulations, as the same may be amended from time to time at the Club’s sole discretion. Any member who, in the sole determination of the Club, violates the Club’s guidelines, rules or regulations, or offensive, uses profanity, harasses, is bothersome to other ZENClub member, and administrators or otherwise behaves in an inappropriate or unbecoming manner, may be suspended or terminated by the Club.
(a) ILLEGAL THREATS: The Club does not tolerate any treats against the Club or any members of the Club. Any member found, by the discretion of the Club, making illegal threats to any other member or the Club and their employees, independent contractors, or affiliate partners, will be immediately banned and reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
(b) HARASSMENTS: Harassments toward the Club or any of the member will result in permanent removal. The Club has a zero tolerance policy stance on harassment of any kind.
(c) ILLEGAL CONTENT: Pornographic content, illegal drugs, and any content deemed illegal by local, state, and/or federal laws is strictly prohibited on all Club sites and properties. Any member who violates this rule will be immediately banned and reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
4. GIFT CARD POLICY
Club Twenty After ZENClub digital gift cards can only be used at our online ZENStore at Digital gift cards are to be treated like cash. If you lose, delete or are unable to retrieve your digital gift card, it cannot be replaced. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash (except where required by state law). Use of ZENClub gift cards constitute your agreement to the Club Twenty After gift card policy. Gift cards are not subject to an expiration date and will not be charged a service fee for inactivity.
5. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF LEGAL AGE: YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD
By using this site, becoming an member, joining our mailing list, participating in promotions/giveaways, or by making a purchase and accepting product deliveries, you, on behalf of yourself, understand and are agreeing that you must be of legal age in your state or providence of residence and hold no liabilities to Club Twenty After, LLC if you mislead or represent false information when engaging in using this site, becoming a member, joining our mailing list, participating in promotions/giveaways, or by making a purchase and accepting product deliveries. Anyone who makes a purchase or engages in any activity conducted by Club Twenty After, LLC, either on the official website or in person at one of our designated sponsor presentations, you agree that you accept all responsibility for the age requirements in order to possess or purchase our products. Club Twenty After, LLC does not condone the sale, use, exchange, or gifting of any of our products with any persons under the legal age as per their state or providence laws.
You must be at least 21 years old to purchase anything from this website. It is your sole responsibility to know your state and local laws regarding the possession and use of tobacco pipes and accessories
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR STORAGE OF LEGAL MEDICINAL PRODUCT AS PRESCRIBED BY A PHYSICIAN. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR LEGAL PRODUCT, THEN CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM CLUB TWENTY AFTER, LLC ARE FOR TOBACCO USE ONLY BY ADULTS OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE OF RESIDENCE.
6. DISCLAIMERS: In no case shall CLUB TWENTY AFTER, LLC , our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: From time to time the Club will make available to our members additional benefits or optional products and services provided by an independent contractor. The Club does not warrant or guarantee the quality of these services and does not guarantee that these services will remain available to you for any period, and hereby disclaims all liability arising out of such services.
8. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, PROMOTIONS, ZENCLUB MEMBER BENEFITS: By becoming a member, you agree to receive email communications from the Club, and Club independent contractors, about member benefits, special offers, news related to the Club and their affiliates, and promotions offered to members only through the Club website, email communications or social media platforms owned by Club Twenty After, LLC.
9. YOUR ACCOUNT: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. Unauthorized use of your account may result in suspension and/or permanent removal from the Club. The Club is not liable for misuse, abuse, or unauthorized transactions. The account owner accepts full responsibility for the safety of their login credentials and agrees not to hold the Club liable for any breach of account security resulting from negligence by the member.
11. SEVERABILITY: In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable, fully permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
12. TERMINATION: The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to exclusive customer services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the exclusive customers service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
14. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Manatee County, Florida.
15. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS: You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
16. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CLUB TWENTY AFTER, LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
17. ATTORNEYS’ FEES: If any action, suit, or other proceeding is brought relating to the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall recover all of such party’s reasonable fees and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in connection with such action. This section shall not be deemed to provide for the award of attorneys’ fees for personal injury, or non-contractual claims.
18. CONTACT INFORMATION: Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.